RE: Intro - Mark Tabb

Welcome to our humble list....
     You'll be in good company along the trail!

>Anyone have any estimate on how many people will set out this year given
the >Trailside episodes and other media attention given to the AT lately ?
>---mark tabb  mtabb@motion.ai.uiuc.edu

I failed to keep a copy of the listing Ron K. posted, but he has a running #
of the
people (subscribing to this list) that are hiking and their tentative start
dates.
I haven't seen any postings from him lately, but you may try addressing a
note
to him for the info you're seeking.

Peace and Happy Hiking!
L'il Engine
GA -> ME '96   (23 Days to Step-Off)
 Therese Pederson   tpederso@ist.ucf.edu
 Institute for Sim & Tng.;          3280 Progress Dr.;           Orlando FL
32826
"Whoever.....can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as
dead and his eyes are dimmed."         A. Einstein