Re: Purifying Water

>Do water purification tablets work as effectively as a filter system
>(such as Sweetwater)?
>One By Land
  Tabs,  when used properly will take care of all the "bugs"... I used the
SW from Neels Gap to the Big K...
  Also I used Aqua Pure tabs as an extra precaution when getting water from
some of the beaver ponds up   north...
  I did carry the tabs all the way in case the filter bought craps... BTW,,,
take extra care in getting your   water, allow it to settle well, and/or use
a paper coffee filter over the intake... The water in the
  Appalachians has a lot of sediment; not visible to the eye, until your
filter clogs...

  good luck,

Dick Wix
  aka
   "WIXeR"   AT-94  GA>ME

" I'll get there,,,, when I get there.!!"       obscure