Re: Sleeping Bags

>So I hear people starting with 15 degree bags, which sounds about
right.
>(Last March I spent a night cold in my 15 degree bag but that was
near
>Bland, VA in early March after 6" of snow).  But are folks planning
on
>switching at some point to a, "summer bag."

   In a word, "No." At least, not this folk. I can't afford to have
bags rated for two different temperature ranges. (The Kelty backup is
an older bag.) I just plan on venting at my feet and hoping I don't
melt away this summer! Maybe I'll switch to using a bedsheet if I get
THAT hot at night, but I'm assuming that some nights will still get
chilly (esp. in mountains in New England), and I just want to be
prepared should a freakish snowstorm blow up in mid-summer in
Maryland. ;-)

Joe
GA-->ME '96 (If the four winds will kindly toss me that way...)