Re: Purifying Water

Hi Andy,
Tablets or Iodine for filtering your water is good, if you can handle the
taste (some people like it more than others). The mid-day fill up thing
is  a good idea. One that works for my husband and myself.
Don't forget to run your collected water through a bandanna to remove all
the floaties. :)
Anna,
Walkabout GA-->ME  '94-->?