Re: Thru-Hike Preparation Question

Hi Andy,
Squeeze margarine is a good thing. Towards the end of the trail it helps
keep fats in your diet. (you can add it to rice and pasta etc) It is
available in most of the trail-side towns. Keep it in it's own zip-lock
bag, even if it is upright and you think the lid is on tight! (My husband
has the pack stains to back this point!) Also. ghee (clarified butter)
keeps well in any temperature, for a long time, but I'm not sure where to
find it in America.
Hope this helps,
Anna,
Walkabout GA-->ME '94-->?