Re: Sleeping Bags

So I hear people starting with 15 degree bags, which sounds about right.
(Last March I spent a night cold in my 15 degree bag but that was near
Bland, VA in early March after 6" of snow).  But are folks planning on
switching at some point to a, "summer bag."

This is of particular importance to me since I'm starting a 1/2Thru-Hike
the last week in May (S->N) and am in great need of advice on what to do
for this sort of climate.

Thanks!

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu     "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	     and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  ROOM!                    many people as I wish."    |
|danieljg@rice.edu  (713) 630-8678  	     SRRDFAFTSNMPWETSUBOHICA    |

Follow-Ups: References: