Arapaho

     At 07:13 PM 2/12/96 -0500, Patricia Vandermolen  wrote:

>Scotty,
>	Welcome to the group...it's a fairly active one.. I haven't used
>the Kelty Arapaho but have a small internal frame, the Moraine, which I
>got recently for weekenders & I'm really impressed with their suspension
>system...extremely comfortable. Kelty makes a quality product which
>should last you years. Just my 2 cents... Pat

Thanks for the feedback.  It took me a while to figure out how the list
works, but I think I'm getting the hang of it, now.  I just got back from an
overnight trip with the Arapaho, and I think it'll work out o.k.  The hip
belt could stand to be a little longer, but other than that it's great.  I
may experiment with making it longer.  Anybody got any ideas?