Another intro...

        O.k., I finally got around to introducing myself.  I'm a college
student with aspirations of becoming a writer, and I've dreamed of
thru-hiking the AT for years.  It'll probably be a while before I get a
chance, though.  Meanwhile, I'm planning on section hiking a bit of it this
spring.  Anyway, I have a chance for a really good deal on a Kelty Arapaho
pack.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this pack.  Any
info will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.