AT Length Info..

  I've got a question that I can't quickly come up with an answer...   I
spoke to a Scout group the other night, one of the scouts asked how much the
overall length of the AT changes every year...    I did/do have the answers
for 93 and 94 (2146.7 and 2155.1)...
  What was the length in 92, 95,,,,,,  and now for all the marbles 96.???
  I know it's just trivial, but the kid was serious...
  Some of you are getting pretty itchy feet right about now (me too)...
Minnesota still has too much winter left yet for long term outdoor hiking,
Xcountry skiing has been good lately tho...

  thanks,
      stay warm,

Dick Wix
  aka
   "WIXeR"   AT-94  GA>ME

" I'll get there,,,, when I get there.!!"       obscure