Re: hello

> hiker, with just the stretch from Damascus to Waynesboro, VA, left (except
> for the part around McAfee Knob and Tinker Cliffs).  Trail name:  Evergreen.

Well, I haven't met you per se, but I live in Blackburg, VA and am originally
from Roanoke, VA.  It seems a _LOT_ of people have hiked the McAffee's Knob
and Tinker's Cliff section if nothing else in SW Va.  Can I ask what's the
drawing point of this section.  I grew up hiking those miles (especially
Dragon's Tooth) and to me, I think it's all incredible, but am wondering
what draws people specifically to MK and TC...

Thanks

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
                                1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200