Hello all!

Shhhhh! Don't everyone talk at once. I thought I'd let everyone know about
a 'good' thing that happened to me recently.

When you get bad service from a company everybody's quick to publicize it
so I thought I give Timerland a kudos. I bought a pair of lightweight
hikers from them last year and put about 100 miles in them. I was pretty
happy with them except the soles had almost worn smooth right in the
center. I didn't think that was very normal so I sent them back with a
note explaining my complaint.

Well, they replaced them with leather Euro-hikers which were the ones I
wanted originally. And better yet, they sent me a wide width - which is
what I really need.

So all in all, I am pretty happy with way it turned out.

Later,
Milt