Re: New to the Group

-- [ From: Joe O'Neill * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Original note is clipped.
> Date: Friday, 02-Feb-96 11:22 PM
>
> From: Rich Milewski            \ Internet:    (richm@waterw.com)
> To:   Joe O'Neill              \ PRODIGY:     (DTTD61A)
>
> Subject: Re: New to the Group
>
> Joe,
>
> What is the 100 mile wilderness course in Maine you mention?

Rich,

I have no details. Apparently it is a backpacking (thru the 100mi
Wilderness) course that is offered by some organization, presumably in
Maine.

Sorry for the lack of detail, but it wasn't the main thrust of our
conversation so I didn't delve into it to get details.

If anyone can help Rich with more detail please jump in. Thanks.

Joe O'Neill
Shamrock '95-'00