Re: Here's the dirt on me

	Steve,
		I also found the address at rec.backpacking.  I am really
interested in the gear of thru-hikers.  I have almost everything that i
THINK i need but am looking for hints from those who have done it.  Also
does anyone have a comment or two about the EMS 7000 pack.  I am looking
at one for my next bag, it seems to be tough enough and big enough for a
thru-hike.  Any suggestions (or warnings as the case may be) would be
appreciated greatly.
		thank you  again,
			JOhn....
		Universitas Veritas Montis