RE: Brown Recluse

For those interested in more information about the Brown Recluse (and have a

browser caple of viewing graphics), there are some web sites I've found:
1) more info & a pic:
http://www.colostate.edu:80/Depts/IPM/ento/0551206.html

2) more pics:
http://www.uky.edu:80/Agriculture/Entomology/ythfacts/brrecluse.gif

http://www.njnet.com:80/~embbs/img/img0047.jpg

3) and a pic of what a bite looks like:
http://www.njnet.com:80/~embbs/img/img0043.jpg

L'il Engine
GA -> ME '96
************
 Therese Pederson   tpederso@ist.ucf.edu
 Institute for Sim & Tng.;          3280 Progress Dr.;           Orlando FL
32826
************ "Therefore am I still        A lover of the meadows;   and of
all that we behold
>From this green earth;          of all the mighty world
Of eye, and ear, - both what they half create,
And what perceive; well pleased to recognize
In nature and the language of the sense,
The anchor of my purest thoughts, the nurse,
The guide, the guardian of my heart, and so
Of all my moral being."                    William Wordsworth

and