Introduction

Hello!

My name is Bradley Bishop.  I am a student at the University of Tennessee
College of Pharmacy in Memphis, TN.  I have been backpacking for about 10 yrs,
with most of my experience coming through trips with the Boy Scouts.  I love
the AT, and also have a large, framed map of it on my wall.  Most of my AT
experience has been in NC around Standing Indian.  One day, I hope to either
thru-hike the entire trail or at least section-hike it.  I don't really have
any answers to questions I have seen posted, but I've enjoyed seeing the
correspondence.

Happy Trails...
Bradley "Pharmboy" Bishop aka BB
bbishop@am.utmem.edu