Re: Lyme disease

> Linda Wacker mentioned wearing a hat...probably regarding deer flies and
> black flies.  This is good advice.  A recent report suggests that

Ok. time to show my ignorance an "newbieness."  What is the deal everyone
else mentions about the black flies?  I live in Southwest Virginia and sure
we have black flies around here, but they don't bite, sting, annoy, or harrass
you in any way that I can see.  They just clump around feces and dead animals
and leave moving things alone.  Apparently I've been blessed with this.  So
what isthe deal with this buggers elsewhere?

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
                                1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200