my intro

Well, I've really been on this list for a couple of weeks now, so I'm not a
total newcomer, but I thought I'd post my little bio here anyway.

I'm a 25 year old software engineer for a small imaging company at the
Virginia Tech Coporate Research Center.  I was in the Boy Scouts as a kid, but
my troop wasn't too active so I dropped out.  Then I never really did anything
with backpaking for quite a few years.  I was always doing day hikes around
here (The Allegheny Mountains.   _LOTS_ of little trails.)  Then a friend asked
if I wanted to go camping with him in November.  So I did and have been hooked
ever since.  My longest trip has been 3days.  I know, not too far.  But since
I go out about once every month and a half (less in winter more in summer)
I've hiked I think about 120 miles of the AT around me.  It's pretty nice to
live only 10 minutes away from a crossing of the at on a decent sized road.
I'm hoping to be able to work on a trail crew this spring, but I'm also
getting married this summer, so we'll see how times collide with one another.
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
                                1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200