Hello

Just found out about this list and signed up. I am planing a thru hike
for 96 and just thought this might be the place to ask questions and
hopefully corestpond with other 96'ers.

My BIG questions are in the areas of whether to carry a tent or fly and
FOOD (manly how to determine weather to use grocery stores or food drops
in various towns).

I have been doing research and read many books... not to mention I have
been backpacking for about 14 years including 3 - 2 week trips.

Look forward to emailing you and meeting some of you on the trail.

Dan Kohn
GA -> ME 96