Anyone seen a Brit thru-hiker recently?

I've just hopped onto this wonderful list since I've
only just found it.  I'm a thru-hiker from '93.

One of the things I'm doing to keep interest on the boil
(it's a helluva long way from here to the AT) and to maybe
return some of that wonderful trail magic and kindness
I received is to maintain a list of British thru-hikers.
In that way, maybe information can pass round etc.

The list so far extends to about 20 people.  Does anyone
know of any Brit thru-hikers from any year? If so, would you
care to let me know.  Contact details (of any description)
would be appreciated.

T-Bag
(GA-ME '93)