Re: Fontana Area

Ryan Brooks writes:

> Fontana Village, and was wondering if anyone recalled if the area
> had cellular converage.  (Need to be able to have the family pick me

Cellular coverage is spotty throughout TN/NC AT.  You can get a cell
connection on top of a mountain pretty easily, but down in the valleys
it is very, very hard.  So, you can call on top of a mountain to your
family, no problem, but if you wanted to request a good jazz piece from
a TN public radio station while hiking, good luck!

--
Dan Griffin                             "When God made me born a yankee
griffin@egr.msu.edu                      He was teasin'" - Indigo Girls