Re: Stories wanted.

James Bryan writes:

> If you have any stories about your hiking experiences on the Appalachian
> Trail, send me an email and I'll tell you how to format them and to send
> them to me. I Hope you decide to send your stories to my new electronic
> backpacking magazine Virtual Pathways. the URL for the page can be found at
> the www address below.

Is rec.backpacking archived anywhere?  I sent two small stories to it a
few years ago, but I don't have a copy.  I can search for them in the
archive (if it exists), though.

--
Dan Griffin                             "When God made me born a yankee
griffin@egr.msu.edu                      He was teasin'" - Indigo Girls