Re: hello

Dave -

I hope you will tell us a little bit about your recent hike.

(I don't know about the commands for the listprco - but I'm sure someone
- maybe Ryan - if he's not out of town - will fill you in.)
Re: Fairly recent hikes...

I was in the ATC office yesterday I thought I'd mention for anyone who might
get to the ATC HQ anytime soon that there's a really great little
xeroxed manuscript that the author sent to Jean.  Don Williams, of Glenmore,
PA, along with I think just one other adult took a group of seven
multi-ethnic kids on a 450 mile AT hike last fall, starting in Geargia.
He has written up a very poetic account of the adventure which is
illustarted with lots of photos (b/w in the copy I saw).  It was a real
treat to read.  One of the participants turned celebrated his 10th
birthday during the hike.

I also heard that the Appalachian Adventure series by the reporters from
the 5 papers will be a book later this year.

--Kathy Bilton