Forwarded Msgs

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 10:35:28 -0400
To: ryan@beta.inc.net
From: vfowler@email.unc.edu (Vicki Fowler)
Subject: Hi!

Hi. I'm new to this list and am not sure where I should send my posts. If
this address is wrong, please let me know.

I live in Chapel Hill, NC, and am presently doing the AT in portions,
though I have a dream to be a thru-hiker when I retire (2002). I
have done
many portions in North Carolina and Virginia (parts of Shenandoah and Mt.
Rogers area), and some in New Hampshire and Maine.

Next week, I plan to hike a tough section in the Nantahala
Forest.......we
are starting at Wallace Gap and will finish at Stecoah Gap (or Fontana if
time permits). After reading much about this section, I am excited,
yet am
in awe of Cheoah Bald. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or comments
about this section, I would love to hear it before I leave.

Vicki