Introduction

Hi All,

	Only a few of us on here so far, but I'll start things
rolling with an introduction.   My name is Ryan Brooks, I'm the list
admin/creator. I live in Wisconsin but have many relatives in the
SE United States, which allow for nice AT get-aways.   I've hiked
various parts of the AT in NC, Georgia and Virgina, and am planning
to leave shortly for a nice GSMNP "thru" hike.   I fell in love with
the trail when I was much younger, while reading the book "Ambling
and Scrambling on the AT" and am now an ATC member.

Anyone else care to chime in?

Ryan Brooks