[at-l] Selling off America's National Forests...

In a message dated 3/22/2006 11:27:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jplynch@crosslink.net writes:
*
*
*
Have you got a reference for that Outdoor article.  I'd like to make
sure my senator knows about it; he's a supporter of drilling and points
out the increase in the Porcupine Caribou herd as a mitigating factor.
*
*
*

           It was "Outside" magazine from several years ago (at least 3).

          I should have made my point clearer. I wouldn't be surprised if
those diabolical plotters knew all along that caribou herds increased in drilling
areas and deliberately set up this false accusation only to spring the good
news on Americans that science showed caribou herds to be healthy and, as
usual, environmentalists to be exaggerating and over-concerned. I have no doubt in
this WMD era that such intelligence tactics are being planned against US
citizens by government agencies and truthful pointing out of the dark shadow cast
by these agencies will get you on some "person of interest" list. We used to
have an America where people stood up to that.

        These new sites are not the same as the old sites disturbed by
previous exploration. I saw a program that said they are more in the heart of
sensitive breeding grounds of herds that have no other option and live in a thinner
range of possibility due to the mountain range they live in.

            Our modern pols are weasels pimping for big companies and their
agenda. I hope Gaia takes em on.

*