[at-l] an odd thing...

I was looking at the profiles of all the list members and noticed a
couple of odd things. Like, there are two different people with 'Q's in
their middle names. And, one of those has TWO!!  There is also a middle
name with a 'Z'...though, none with a 'Z' AND a 'Q'.  I was also
surprised at how well Delaware is represented. A strong showing from the
Blue Hen state. (also known, I suppose, as the First State...the home of
'The First State Bank'...I presume) (And, certainly home to a lot of
credit card 'accounts receivable' offices)

I was also surprised to see how many list members had been charged with
misdemeanors...and, how few of that number had actually been convicted.
Good plea bargains, I imagine.

And, who'da thought there'd be two list members living in Dubuque, Iowa?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98