[at-l] We Are Busy

You were about tenth, but only because I saw others before I saw you. But
thank you immensely.

I learned my first lesson about houses yesterday and projects associated
with them. Double the money, double the time. We painted from 9 am to 11:30
pm. I thought we would be done by 3:00 p.m.And the double the money part is
because it took twice as much paint than we thought it would. But it looks
GREAT!!!

Oh, and Dad dropped the ceiling fan...and bent it...beyond repair...and went
to the orange place for another one. I wasn't allowed to come...he and the
kid went because it was hers that he dropped.

Anyone want a ceiling fan that suspiciously looks like a pretzel now? He was
so upset, but I just told him the truth...as long as the grandfather clock
comes to no harm...everything else is just a thing. The clock is important.

Well...off to paint baseboards.

Dawg