What hiking teaches us.... WAS Where is everyone... WAS RE: [at-l]that one website...

TinMan wrote:  Just remember there are times you should let others
help carry your pack.  Remember the Chatooga River Trail?

Oh yes, I remember the Chattooga River Trail... and an ornery fellar that
made me cry. But, he made me cry in a good way... taught me a lesson...
sometimes ya gotta learn to lean on others a bit to make it outta the woods.

Thank you again, Tinman.  Sometimes it's kinda nice to have our own personal
Sherpa.  And, you make a danged fine one, honey.  :)