[at-l] Was Caribou...

I avoid these discussions that always seem to devolve
into political posturing but just wanted to pass along
a tidbit that I picked up when I wandered into the
bedroom while my wife was watching the Animal Planet
last night:

Last year in the city of Anchorage, Alaska there were
more than 200 vehicular deaths of moose (mooses,
meece?).  There was video of moose (mooses, meece)
wandering around on the streets and into buildings.
It was bizarre to an Ohio boy (although we have scads
of whitetail deer all over where I live).

Anyway, just a nugget that contributes nothing.  Poor
Bullwinkle.

Kent Gardam