[at-l] Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Hey Guys,

More or less back.  I have been working with an interesting
group of people generating discussion points for local
canidates.  Tired of the 30 second sound bite, and the single
issue politician.  Wrap-up party this weekend.  The conservative
Republican Lawyer that was with us will be getting involved in
state politics.  I urged him to run for the state legislature, but
he told me he was too honest.  I hope that some things change
in our county because of our efforts.

Busy for a few next few weekends, but I hope to be able to hit
the trail soon.

Grey Owl