[at-l] What's been happening around the list?

Well, I've not visited in a while, since a bit after the SORUCK. If I
wasn't engaged, I'd be following the worst case of Springer Fever
I've ever seen. The skies are cloudy and cool here in Atlanta, but I
bet it is a rocking good time to be walking. I've reviewed a few
days. I see that Frank Looper is back at it again.

The wedding to LadyBug will be in a little less than 3 months. I'm
toying with ideas of doing a AT section honeymoon with B&B's or other
slackpacking options. My thoughts are currently Harper's
Ferry/Maryland/NOVA or NY east of the Hudson into CT. I'm hoping to
keep mileage around 10-12 with minimum daypacks, probably for early June.

Any suggestions for where to plan?

OrangeBug