[at-l] Re: OT: I'm a granny and stuff

Logistics problems - cars - trains - planes - money.

I need a way of getting Cassy back from Jacksonville, NC to Erwin, TN the
weekend of the April 1st/2nd.  Any Trail Angels out there in any way able to
help with that? I cant send her Greyhound cause I am staying with Shannon
for another week, and Cas only has Spring Break from school for a week. Her
dad is going to be working in Asheville NC and can in no way get out of
there to make that drive or even meet us in the middle.  Any ideas would be
welcome. Any help would be welcome. Cas really wants to see her new nephew,
and shes missed Shannon over the past two years, with her being in Japan and
Iraq. So I'd like to make it happen for her but with no car and no drivers
license, I can't. Let me know if you have any ideas. :)

Red