[at-l] Re: Weirdest night noises

In Penna, Camping in Dead Woman's Hollow under a dead tree. After drifting
of to sleep a screech owl screeched (sounded like a woman's death scream).
We sat straight up and said "What the hell was that!". "The dead woman?"

Slim aka Nancy

One of my favorite quotes:   "I went to the woods because I wished to live
deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could
not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I had come to die, discover
that I had not lived."
---Henry David Thoreau