[at-l] Hiking Food

Thee Clyde, you are like SO gonna love yer hikie. Oh,
man! You have Rule #1 down ALREADY. Holy cow. You be
set. Walk well, don't stop, dig the ride. Wow. Hat's
off to ya, already, buddy. Congrats. (Man! You know, I
wonder if all of throughhiking couldn't be boiled down
to one factor: getting the priorities right. Clyde
obviously has the priorities right *now*, not 500
miles from now.... Whoa. And we seen it right here,
folks.)

jawwagginginwondertoe

--- rcli4@comcast.net wrote:

> I'm talking about any kind that anybody sends. :>))
>
> Clyde
>
> > Scruples?
> > ### Are you talkin' the brown sugar and honey
> kind, or the salt-n-pepper/baconbits and butter
kind?