OT: Re: Was Re: [at-l] Not hiking related Now?

A non-believer that keeps going forward :-)  Actually politically
I am a progressive with not party labels (but if beer is present I
will be there) and I am an athiest that likes to hike.  There I
made it trail related.

Grey Owl

PS

Just finished wading through the USDA's Budget.  Is there a
politician in the world that can add 2 + 2 and come up with 4?