Now Off Topic: Re: [at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

In a message dated 3/15/2006 9:39:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588
writes:

> Contact your local elected officials and ask them to address your fears.
> Share with them your apprehension about government policies.
>
> But don't forget to vote.

LOL...  You got to be kidding.  My congressman is one of the worst in the
House on environmental issues and a (former?) tree farmer!

Several times a year I let him know of my feelings and vote against him every
two...

Sly