[at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

In a message dated 3/14/2006 3:40:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
camojack@comcast.net writes:
*
*
*
You tell me; if engaging hostile forces in Iraq occupies the enemy to the
extent that we're not engaging them on American soil, or having them fly
airplanes into buildings
*
*
*

            It is long acknowledged that the Iraqis had nothing to do with
"flying planes into buildings" as you imply above.

           I don't mean to sound unpatriotic, (and putting aside Saddam's
criminality) - but if a nation invades another on false premises (WMD), they have
every right to defend themselves. Show me where I'm wrong on that, or if we
wouldn't do it ourselves (see: International Law).

*