Now Off Topic: Re: [at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

"Without a doubt" in terms of pure dollars.  I still don't like the idea and
would prefer to recoup the costs of the deficit somewhere else (and I have
plenty of ideas there).

But you raise good points.  Now I need some more if I'm going to write a
letter to my elected officials.  What else can you think of?  I like the
thoughts so far.

Greg