[at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

In a message dated 3/14/2006 12:01:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gwbrown1@gmail.com writes:

Could you please elaborate on the "hostile forces" that were in  Iraq prior
To our invasion three years ago?  Funny, Bush mentioned a  search for
nonexistent WMDs as a reason to go into Iraq, not engage hostile  enemy
forces.  It was well know that Al Queida didn't approve of  Saddam for
running a secular Islamic state.  They hated him more then  Bush did.

Furthermore how was it good policy to invade Iraq?  We  were not engaging
enemy forces where we knew they were?  In  Afganistan?  Remember the Taliban
not giving up Osama and that being  the reason to invade Afganistan.  Funny.
I do.

What is worse is  the invasion of Iraq has made it easier for radical
Islamics to recruit  moderates.  The Bush foreign policy has *CREATED  MORE

TERRORISTS*.  And this continued garbage flowing out the  mouths of Bush and
Rumsfeld is continueing to create even more.  Case  in point: Rumsfeld's
continued misuse of the word "caliphate".  But  that is a whole other story
for another time.

I am sorry that you have opinions which differ from mine, however, you are
entitled to your own opinions.  Your questions beg me to give answers but I
will refrain simply because the answers require some degree of listening ability
 and it seems that you have made up your mind and seem to agree with the
anti-Bush forces in the media and among those who oppose anything that the
government does.  It is so easy to be against policy and programs without  having
to come up with same.  That is the Democratic response and it is why  they lost
the election the last two times the US held a National election.

But perhaps there is a political Website that you might want to express
these opinions to?  I would suggest a Website where there are some people  who
think.  Try Rush Limbaugh's site or Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity or some  others
with an ability to offer rebuttal and argument from a sane point of  view.

Now, back to planning a hike.

Skylander Jack