[at-l] T minus one week

Way to go, man.  I wish I were going to be out there with you.  The furthest
I've hiked in the last two months has been one mile through the woods and
snow to check a rear survey marker of some land and two miles on the beach
this past weekend (and I managed to get sunburned!).

Have a great hike.

Greg