[at-l] T minus one week

>"No Chance' is the name I've adopted based on the odds my wife gives me
>of completing the trail.  She originally told me I'd never make it to
>Fontana.  Now, she won't say how far she thinks I'll go, but it isn't
>all the way.

THEE Clyde, who had hiked the Long Trail with me the year before,
secretly didn't think I'd go the whole way to Maine either.
Never discount desire. I think he was surprised.
;-)
Plus, the Long Trail taught me alot. It's about walking.
Sounds fundamental, but I fully absorbed that lesson, though sometimes I
fought it too.