[at-l] T minus one week

I totally agree with this assesment. I will see you on the trail sometime this summer...as soon as I move all this cwap seven miles up the road.

Dawg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Ticknor
  To: Gadog430
  Cc: Steve Miller ; Shane Steinkamp ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] T minus one week

  Steve, I met you down at the Southern Ruck. Having talked with you, I admire your attitude, and  have no doubt that you will get to Maine if that's what you want to do. I think No Doubt would be a much more appropriate trail name for you.

  Best wishes and happy trails,

  - Greenbriar

   MaineGadog430 wrote:
Well that wasn't very nice of her Steve.

Dawg