[at-l] Outside Plug For Supported AT Hike

In a message dated 3/8/2006 8:32:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, greyowl@rcn.com
writes:
*
*
*
Sir,

You obviously hate the trail.  Gawd I decided to read the at-l yet again and
guess
what?  The same old topics.
*
*
*

                Yep, the same old Trail is out there with the same old
problems.

                  Some things can't be gotten rid of by linking organizations
that do, basically, what I'm talking about. The Trail can't be put on
auto-delete. And reactionaries who back the people who are destroying it can't get
around the conflict by flaming AT advocates...

*