[at-l] Outside Plug For Supported AT Hike

In a message dated 3/2/2006 4:14:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jurbine@west-chester.com writes:
*
*
*
Have you been down there lately? Forget the Wind farms!
The mountains and their majestic ridgelines have lost their majesty, and for
what, a home with a view of other homes with a view. It is totally disgusting
what is going on down South and I'm sure this is happening in other parts of
this country. There are hundreds of new homes nestled in their cozy and quaint
little gated communities. They dot the landscape to the top of every high
peak, thanks in some part to Outside Magazine I'm sure along with many
unscrupulous developers.
WHERE IS THE ZONING?

*
*
*

          ***     A misunderstood and unthanked man wrote an article called
"Regional Planning" back in the early 1920's...

*