[at-l] PCT Presentation in LA

Just a quick notice.

Zip and I are going to be doing a fund raiser in LA at the Manhattan
Beach REI on the 10th of March on our thru-hike last year. We'll be
doing a gear presentation, slide show, general discussion etc.

The talk is a fund raiser for the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
(IAVI) which is the organization I hiked for, and donations of all sizes
will be encouraged and accepted, though not required.

For REI's website: http://tinyurl.com/karof
<http://www.aidshike.org/slideshow.htm>

For information about IAVI: http://www.iavi.org

Hope to see everyone there. If you have any more questions about it,
feel free to reply.

-Dr. Patch O'Malley IV
-Dr. Zipper Ironankles