From: "Miss Janet" <themissjanet@gmail.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 7:03 PM
Subject: [at-l] Does Granny Janet have a nice ring to it?

I am computerless.... again.... so i am just popping on to say "Hello" to
you all and tell you...."I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA!"  my oldest daughter
Jessica and her longtime boyfriend Gary are expecting a baby in October...
There has to be something wrong with my math... I am nowhere near old enough
to be a grandmother!  Does this mean I actually have to grow up now??
--
Miss Janet
www.missjanetshouse.com