[at-l] Tell me...what do you think?

It should be noted, Roxy, that it is your grasp of U.S. history that is shameful.  Perhaps that's not fair, since you don't profess to be an expert on "all things U.S. history", but it is standard procedure for you to spew without support.

  Emerging, partially, from your stupor and stirring the embers of a five days dead thread is torture, but typical.

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/22/2006 12:39:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:
*
*
*
>> Im curious. What was the Poem

http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at/0201/msg02206.html

Shane
*
*
*

It should be noted that Baltimore Jack's jingoism was
followed by one of the worst episodes in US history including the first pre-emptive
aggressive war against a country that hadn't attacked us, and wasn't guilty of
what we accused it of. The introduction of a massive WMD lie that fully
constitutes a war crime by all definitions, followed by more lying about bad
intelligence. A new low in media integrity. And finally, Abu Ghraib and other
shameful acts of torture that were then partially supported by the government.

Sounds to me like everything Warren was talking about...

Yahoo! Mail