[at-l] freezer bag/pot cozy cookin cookbook

I just bought the book and it should be here this weekend.... what a revolution in my BP meals!

  Russ

Vera Lehmkuhl <vjl_47@yahoo.com> wrote:
  ***the freezer bag cooking Cook Book that TinMan is selling is one of the best bping cook books I've seen...I've seen a few....its a duh forehead smakin' book but is awesome resource for freezer bag cookin with a pot cozy.
just mho,
vera

Skeeter,

I have experienced the same thing... and I will be making cozy
pockets for some of my meals. I have to check out Tinman's site... he said
he had some freeze bag recipes.

Russ