[at-l] Error - On the AT Soon

Error!   Error!  Sorry about that Patch, who is giving me a ride to the trail.  So I have him on my mine.

  I meant to say;  "Shane" and Harry Lee can have Jefferson.

Well I will be on the AT two weeks from today.  Can not wait to be on the trail in away for FEMA trailers and "Disaster Recovery" trucks.  Murders by guns are down in and around N.O. but deaths by autos are UP.  It will look good for N.O. tour business, but look out when crossing the street!!!

  After my AT/LT hike I am moving from N.O. to the Asheville or somewhere close to the AT and the mountains.  Patch and Harry Lee can have Jefferson.  And Ray Nagin can have his "chocolate" city, I have lived in flat land to long.

                                        Hike Safe,

  Bayou

  Trail Journal 2006 @ http://www.trailjournals.com/bayou/
    Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/