-"Camo"

From: "Marsha" <atrailhiker@adelphia.net>

 Yes, let's focus on the Big Island here Jack because in a few years you will be hosting the ultimate Ruck.

 I can't let go of that, sorry ;)

 Marsha

From: vjl_47 at yahoo.com (Vera Lehmkuhl)
Date: Sun Feb 26 17:58:02 2006
Subject: [at-l] freezer bag/pot cozy cookin cookbook

***the freezer bag cooking Cook Book that TinMan is selling is one of the best bping cook books I've seen...I've seen a few....its a duh forehead smakin' book but is awesome resource for freezer bag cookin with a pot cozy.
  just mho,
  vera

  Skeeter,

    I have experienced the same thing... and I will be making cozy
pockets for some of my meals.  I have to check out Tinman's site... he said
he had some freeze bag recipes.

    Russ